The last two links that represent March 7th and 8th will be linked together forever. They were placed in Ava's keepsake box.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
SOME PICTURES
I finally got around to downloading the software for my camera on my laptop. I thought I'd post a few photos that I never did post, but wish I had. Here is a my son holding the last two links of the Ava chain after we realized that March 8th had made it in the batch!!
Here is a photo my husband & I. We sent this photo to China for Ava for her photo book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Love these Pictures!! You have such a beautiful family!!! Your hair looks fabulous in that picture of you and J.
Groovy - can hardly wait to see your youngest daughter with the clan :0)
You have a beautiful family! Can't wait to see your new little angel, and to follow your journey. Prayers for a safe trip and return. From your Kentucky Friend, Linda
Whoo Hoo !!! Soon, you will be a family of 5 !!!!
Great news! Beautiful photos! Best wishes for safe travels :)
Love the pictures. I so understand your comment about the youngest not being the youngest anymore. I find it hard at time since K has always been my youngest until Darci. Something new to get used to!! Thanks for the input on flight info. I will give them a call when that times comes for us!!
HOORAY! You're booked!!! What a gorgeous family, you are!
CANNOT WAIT to see Ava in the family pics too!
OMG! YOU LEAVE NEXT WEEK!!!! Safe travels, my friend!
7 DAYS TO GO! ARE YOU MAKING A CHAIN FOR THE TRIP TOO?
Hey, i know those faces!!
I'm so glad that FINALLY everything is coming together...
you'll have to have all new family pics done with your youngest child...
Love the pictures!
So glad you finally got your tickets booked!
Love the Ava chain staying linked in her keepsake box. That's so sweet...
Cute fam. :)
Post a Comment