Our agency isn't anticipating getting our Civil Affairs appointment until sometime in late June (maybe). I'll be back when I have some good news to share.
I am so sick of this crap. I have an email in to Kim about my paperwork. I told her I always feel like I am bothering Rebecca. You take your break, you deserve it. I am thinking of you. Call me if you hear anything, or just need to vent.
I can't even imagine what this is doing to you. I'm so sorry that what should be the happiest time of your life has turned into such a nightmare. Take a break. You need it.
7 comments:
I really have nothing to say... this just feels like a bad dream you can't wake up from. It seems so incredibly insane.
I will continue to keep Ava and her family in my prayers. Call me if you need a shoulder or a laugh.
xo
I'm so sorry. I'll continue to pray for you :o)
Ugh, I'm so sorry that you guys are caught in the middle of this flu thing. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
WHAT?????!!!!
LISA!! That sucks!!!! Why just your agency??!! What is with that???!!!
I'm off to message you on fb!
I am so sick of this crap.
I have an email in to Kim about my paperwork. I told her I always feel like I am bothering Rebecca.
You take your break, you deserve it. I am thinking of you. Call me if you hear anything, or just need to vent.
I am thinking of you & Mel constantly. This new pile of shit is really raining on my parade. It just doesn't make any sense. I am so sorry.
I can't even imagine what this is doing to you. I'm so sorry that what should be the happiest time of your life has turned into such a nightmare. Take a break. You need it.
Post a Comment