Monday, May 11, 2009

?

I have no idea what's going on with our Civil Affairs appointment. I have no idea if China has stopped issuing Visas. The only thing I do know is that I'm about at the breaking point. Right now, I believe our agency might be the ONLY agency that can't confirm Civil Affairs appointments. Is it possible that it's because of where they're located (more swine flu cases in that state)? I have been all around the Internet and can't find anywhere that says that China is going to stop issuing Visas to those in the USA, Spain, Canada and Mexico. I'm really hoping for a better day tomorrow. I can't even tell you how hard this is watching everyone else getting their appointments and airline tickets and we're sitting here STILL waiting. The whole thing is just wrong and quite frankly, I'm sick of it.