Wednesday, May 20, 2009
AT LEAST I KNOW WHEN I'M LEAVING
I called my agency this morning.....Anyone that knows me, knows I like a heads-up even before the official word is sent out. ;) I was told that I need to leave on Friday, June 5th and be in province by Saturday, June 6th!! We will get the babies on Monday, June 8th.....Unless they surprise us and give them to us a day early!! The only thing that still needs to be worked out is our return date. The province might make us stay 3 extra days to do the passports. They will let us know in a couple days and we can FINALLY book our flights. She told me our departure date WILL NOT change. I pray to God she is right!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Yeah! You will be on your way soon!
I am so happy for you and cannot wait to see your sweetie in your arms:)
Great news!!!! Just so you know, in Jiangxi they like to mix it up abit. Who knows, Ava might be early. I got off the plane,got to my hotel and BAM! DD#1 was waiting for me....A DAY EARLY!!!!
Doreen in Montreal single mom to Faith-Jiangxi & Mia-Sichuan
YAH!!!! finally you have some set dates...i cant believe now after all this time your actually going...you'll have your daughter in less than 3 weeks...YAH!!! (of course im not busting to see that little angel either)...
WOO HOOOOO! So happy for you to finally be able to plan!!
Isn't this crazy? So glad you know your departure date. Been thinking 'bout you all.
I am so glad she returned your call. I am also hoping that our departure dates don't change either. We're going to China!
Wow!! So at the very latest, you'll have her 17 days!!!! Congrats! xx
Hoping for quick travels for you. You will be there soon!
Happy Memorial Day!
Alyzabeth's Mommy for Eight Months!
Forever Family Day 09/16/08
Service to Children www.fumch.org
Post a Comment