I thought it would be here on Monday....Then, I thought it would be here today. Now, I'm thinking next week. I know there is still Thursday and Friday, but I'm not feeling anything showing up then. It's alright if you're not following my logic.....It's even a bit confusing to me at times. ;)
At least some NSN TA's have arrived this week. That's GREAT news!!!....It means they're not holding them because of the flu. My TA will come....I just want to know WHEN!!!!!!! As soon as it arrives....I'll let you all know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thanks for blogging!! I've been checking in like 8 times a day to see if there has been any news!!! ( I know I'd probably find out first on FB but it doesn't stop me from checking in here as well!!! lol) ;-)
so what is giving you a "feeling"
is it your spidey scenes or your Charlie's Angels intuition?
Mine is somewhere between Hong Kong and Wilmington, Ohio. Just a guess though. ;0)
Post a Comment