Wednesday, May 27, 2009

TICKETS ARE BOOKED!!

Good news!!!.....We were FINALLY able to book our tickets today! We were also told that we will be arriving home on June 18th....We won't be needing to stay the extra time in Jiangxi!! AND we will be getting Ava on June 7th....NOT June 8th!!! AND I got an incredible deal on flights from Delight*Travel. I have been all over the place looking at prices of flights and I haven't seen a price that low anywhere ($837 a person)! Give Wyman a call and tell him Luna sent you. ;) It's actually starting to feel like we really are going!! We're leaving for China in 8 days!!!!

11 comments:

Jenn said...

Wahoo!!! So glad things are finally moving along for you! This is random but did you see the link (on the Fu Zhou Yahoo group)to the site of the military school group that visited the SWI? There's a pic of a student holding a little girl in his lap that I think looks a lot like your Ava...but only her Mama would know! Let me know if you have a hard time finding it.

kc said...

OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH! SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!

Suzie said...

FINALLY!!! Mama's coming!!!

Pug Mama said...

GO GET YOUR GIRL!!!!!

Lynn said...

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!! I need a paper bag!!!

Mary said...

YEAH Im so excited for you!

Angela said...

Woo stickin hoo!!!
So excited for you!
Can not WAIT to see pics of you together!!!

Johnny said...

Ya blogging from China? You've made contingencies if you get locked out from Blogger by the Great Firewall of China, right?

Truly Blessed said...

Wyman was great when we used Delight for our Katie trip.

Can't believe your trip is almost here!

Oh, and are you aware that your new blog is accessible through www.chinaadoptionsite.blogspot.com ? I know at one point you wanted to limit the # of folks stopping by.

Thanks for sending along those tips to RMJ for me.

Special K said...

Finally! So happy for you. And wow what a deal on airfare!!

What an exciting time for our girls! We'll just get T home and then you're off. Soon to be followed by PM. This is freakin' awesome! Finally some forward movement in this slow line to China. LOL!

Mary said...

This is great news! The count down is on!!!