Friday, July 10, 2009
PJ PICS
Here are some pics of Ava wearing her penguin pj's from her Auntie K. Ava loves to have sleeves on her pajamas....She sucks on her wrist when she is tired or going to sleep and likes to have fabric to suck on. It really is adorable. Our girl also took her first steps yesterday and is officially on the road to walking on her own. Our video camera is a real pain in the butt to download to the computer, but if I can get it worked out....I'll post some video of Miss Ava taking a few steps. She is very proud of her accomplishment....As are the rest of us!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
She is gorgeous. No other word for it. I love the smiles.
What a precious, beautiful little angel you have. I am so happy for you. From you Kentucky Friend, Linda
Love these pics... She is sooo cute... I am super excited to see you all tomorrow!!!!
GORGEOUS HUNK A BABY!!!
She rocks those pj's!! :)
oh beautiful! She loves her computer, just like mommy!
Ava is beautiful! I don't know if you are comfortable answering this for me-- we are just looking into China adoption and I am wondering if you would recommend GWCA. You are welcome to send an e-mail to me.
Many Thanks and congratulations on Ava.
Jen,
If you want to email me @ avasfamily@yahoo.com....I'd be happy to talk to you about our experience with GWCA.
LOVE that smile!
Post a Comment