I also have to say....When Ava gets around other children she becomes this VERY serious girl. She did flash a smile or two today, but was back to the serious little girl we saw in China.
Friday, July 31, 2009
MEETING FRIENDS
Ian and I took Ava this morning to a mommy and me group that meets in our area about once a month with children adopted from China. There were about a dozen of the most adorable little girls there. Ava was the youngest with the next being about 2 years old (who happened to be from Ava's orphanage!). It was a nice bunch of women and we look forward to getting together with them again. I was also excited to FINALLY meet Truly Blessed (her site is password protected) after emailing back and forth for so long. She is just as nice in person as she is on her blog. I also have to say....Her two girls are just ADORABLE!! Here are a few photos taken today. I didn't want to post any on here of all the children without permission, so these will have to do. ;)






I also have to say....When Ava gets around other children she becomes this VERY serious girl. She did flash a smile or two today, but was back to the serious little girl we saw in China.
I also have to say....When Ava gets around other children she becomes this VERY serious girl. She did flash a smile or two today, but was back to the serious little girl we saw in China.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How fun! What a nice opportunity for you guys to meet other kids around Ava's age. I bet Ian had fun too and felt like such a "Big Kid". btw I love her "serious" face pics. She is too cute :)
Wow, you're quick! I haven't even uploaded my pictures onto my computer yet!
I'm so glad to have met you and seen your beautiful girl in person. I had no idea that "J" was from Ava's SWI -- must have missed that conversation!
Thanks so much for coming today. I'll make sure you're on the email invite/info. list for future get-togethers.
Oh, and you can post photos of my girls if you'd like.
she is very serious, but how Pretty in Pink -- she is just taking it all in, I'm sure!
Post a Comment