I can't stand how beautiful she is!!
yep...she's a cutie.....
Soooooo Sweet!!From your Kentucky Friend, Linda
Your Ava looks so much like a little girl in our batch, named Ziah. (and you didn't think any other child came close to your child's beauty, right?!!!):) Love those close ups!
Oh, I'm signed in under my other blog! Scrappy Bug, is me, Lee-Anne otherwise known as OziMum!!! :) (too any alias', hey?!!)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can't stand how beautiful she is!!
yep...she's a cutie.....
Soooooo Sweet!!
From your Kentucky Friend, Linda
Your Ava looks so much like a little girl in our batch, named Ziah. (and you didn't think any other child came close to your child's beauty, right?!!!)
:) Love those close ups!
Oh, I'm signed in under my other blog! Scrappy Bug, is me, Lee-Anne otherwise known as OziMum!!! :) (too any alias', hey?!!)
Post a Comment