Wednesday, December 9, 2009

AVA'S WINTER FUN?

We're going outside in that white stuff??

Okay, I'm up for anything.....

This isn't so bad, but it sure is cold here.


Hmmm, what do we do now??


I've fallen and I can't get up!!!!!!!!!!!!!


How are you supposed to walk in this crap?


I thought I said in my paperwork that I wanted to live in a warm climate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winter really lasts THAT long??!!


You can eat this stuff?

Okay, I'll bite.


I hope you realize, I'm NOT having fun with this.

6 comments:

J said...

Love, love, love the photos. Ava's expressions are priceless. We just got snow today. Can't wait to get Ms. Syri out for some winter fun. We haven't attempted the santa photo yet. Hmmm, bribery with candy. Great idea. I think I will use Christmas M&Ms

Jeanette said...

OMG..that is just way too funny...she looks just like me my first winter here...
she is too cute...

Lisa and Tate said...

So cute!!! Just love her expressions!! So funny.

Lisa

Special K said...

The looks that girl can throw...
so funny!!

kc said...

WHOA! I'm thinking she'd rather be on the beach! ME TOO!

Mary said...

You are so funny!!!