Wednesday, October 14, 2009

THE TWO MINUTE PIGGY TAILS




9 comments:

Lynn said...

Well, they were cute while they lasted!!

Alicia said...

She's so cute!!! I miss her!! It's been 4 weeks since i've seen her last....just how do you think we should remedy that huh???? :)

t~ said...

She's to cute for words and the title of this post just cracked me up!

Anonymous said...

So sweet, she has such pretty hair!!
Regina

Mary said...

so cute... she is just not that in to hair accesories yet... and I agree with Alicia we really should see her more often...

J said...

10 minutes to get them in and 2 minutes to pull them out. I can so relate !!!

What a scrumptious cutie !!!

Joanne

kc said...

they are cute -- but she would be cute with NO hair!

Truly Blessed said...

So darling! Keep trying, she'll keep them in longer each time. And with all that hair, she's gonna need ponytails in her hir!!

Truly Blessed said...

oops, meant "hair" in the above post!