Wednesday, October 28, 2009

OUR LITTLE LADYBUG






12 comments:

Lynn said...

Congratulations on finally getting to use that costume!! I just love it! She is just the cutest!!! Adorable!!! Hopefully the weather will hold up so we can all go trick or treating!!!

t~ said...

Well that's the cutest ladybug I've seen! My girl would melt in that costume down here....our Halloween will be in the 90's.

Special K said...

Oh my lord.. is that not the most adorable little ladybug!

meme said...

HOW ADORABLE IS SHE!!!

Virginia said...

What an adorable little ladybug! She's really growing. It's been a while since I've stumbled across your blog and I just had to check in on your cutie-pie. Our girls are only 5 days apart in age.

Gin =)

Alicia said...

Too cute for words!!!

Jay and Kelly said...

Goodness!! Just want to eat her up!

OziMum said...

Oh my goodness SO CUTE!!!

Mary said...

That is the cutest lady bug on the planet!!!!

J said...

Absolutely precious !!! I hope Ms. Ava had fun trick or treating.

C's Mom said...

:0)

Can't get any better than that!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!!