Tuesday, September 15, 2009
AN EVENING RIDE ON THE GOLF CART
Jeff got a new camera and I have TONS of pictures that he just downloaded to my computer. These are a few that he took of Ian, Ava and I on an evening ride on the golf cart. I just love the different expressions on Ian's face in all the pictures. I think since he turned nine, we don't have one picture of him that he isn't goofing around in. ;)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What lovely pictures. New cameras are so much fun. I love fall. We have been so busy doing "stuff" that I forget to get my camera out.
beautiful pictures --
LOL...he is such a nut...what a kid, one in a million thats for sure...im so lucky having been able to see him grow up and now Miss Ava too...
Post a Comment