Tuesday, August 4, 2009

AVA'S PHOTO SHOOT















PHOTOGRAPHER: Ava's Mommy
HAIR BY: Ava's Sissy
LAUGHING MADE POSSIBLE BY: Ava's brother Ian

10 comments:

Lynn said...

I wish you had shots of Ian... I'm guessing he was laughing like crazy too! How adorable! Nothing like big brother to make a girl giggle!!

Love her teeny tiny ponies!

Jen said...

How precious!

kc said...

that smile is great -- makes us all giggle with her!

Special K said...

What a happy happy girl! You're a lucky mommy. :)

Kramer said...

I love the photos! I just had to sit and smile as each picture was cuter than the next! I can tell by the photos that Ava already loves her big brother!

Jay and Kelly said...

Photo's made me smile! She looks like she is having a blast!

Lisa and Tate said...

Ava is so beautiful! I can hardly take my eyes off of her sweet face.

Madge said...

Love seeing her laugh and love the "do"!

Truly Blessed said...

Awesome shots. I knew a big brother had to be behind the photographer to make those kinds of happy smiles.

The piggies are just too darling.

Mary said...

Love all the new posts!!! She is so precious!!!! Love those pony tails!!!! Her hair is growing so fast!!! Thanks for moving your appt. 4 me... We are spending some time at the beach too!!!