Tuesday, February 23, 2010

OUR BABY GIRL TURNS TWO

As our baby girl turns two today....I wish that there was some way that I could let Ava's birth family know that our baby girl is happy, healthy, beautiful, funny, smart, strong-willed, loves her family, loves cookies, loves music, loves her blankie and is loved more than anything in this world. We will forever be grateful for the gift we have been given in raising this amazing child.

Happy Birthday to my beautiful daughter. I'm truly the luckiest mommy in the world.

13 comments:

Suzie said...

Happy Birthday Ava!!! She is such a cutie and I love her curls :o)

Lynn said...

Happy Birthday Ava! Such a happy day!!

t~ said...

Happy Birthday Ava! Such a beautiful girl filled with such joy!

Linda and David said...

Happy Birthday Ava!!! She is so beautiful & looks so very happy to be home!

Emily Griffith said...

I had no idea you had a blog....how awesome is this! She's so perfect! Happy Birthday Ava La La

Kristy said...

Hi my name is Kristy and Lynn told me about you and your blog. I just wanted to introduce myself . I look forward to reading all about you an dour family. Your daughter is just precious. We are LID 4/21/06 , 46 plus months waiting!!! But we will get there... We are also with Great Wall. Well I will read up and talk to you soon.

Happy Birthday Ava!

Love and blessings, Kristy

Lisa and Tate said...

Happy Birthday Ava! What a beautiful 2 yr old!

Kramer said...

Happy Birthday Ava!!!! You are growing so fast!

Special K said...

Happy birthday to Ava!

kc said...

what a beautiful little princess!

J said...

Happy belated birthdy sweet Ava !!! She shares her day with my mother. Ava and Eva. Two very special people.

Cindy Santos said...

Oh my...thank you for sharing...Ava is so beautiful and I enjoyed looking at your blog...what a sweet blessing! love and aloha, Cindy

OziMum said...

Happy Birthday sweet Ava!Can't get over her gorgeous locks!